ALE Property Group (ASX:LEP) is the owner of Australia's largest portfolio of freehold pub properties. Established in November 2003, ALE owns a portfolio of around 86 pub properties across the five mainland states of Australia. All of the properties are leased to Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group Limited (ALH) for an average initial term of around a further 8 years. ALH is wholly owned by Endeavour Group (Endeavour); Endeavour is 85.4% owned by Woolworths Group Limited, Australia's leading retailer and the remaining 14.6% by one of Australia's leading hoteliers, the Bruce Mathieson Group (BMG). ALH Group is Australia's leading pub operator. Endeavour is Australia's leading liquor retailer. Its operations include Dan Murphy’s and BWS. Woolworths is Australia's leading liquor retailer. Its operations include Dan Murphys and BWS.