ZFX is owned by the Zeal Company, a holding company with a business portfolio including many regulated financial institutions and fintech businesses. Zeal has a presence in tons of global locations, and ZFX allows traders from seventy-five different countries.
According to the company biography, ZFX was founded by experienced, veteran traders who wanted to deliver “next level” trading services to both “retail and institutional investors.” The company does not actively assume market risk, and it instead sources neutral prices to give you a fighting chance while you’re trading.
ZFX Pros and Cons
- A-to-Z Trading Academy
- MetaTrader 4 Offered
- Comprehensive Website
- Low Initial Deposit
- Limited Product Range
- Limited Country Range
Who Is ZFX Recommended For?
ZFX is open about the fact that it works for traders of all experience levels. For example, its A-to-Z Trading Academy has “beginner,” “intermediate,” and “advanced” sections. ZFX seems like it works for traders with different levels of experience. It also uses MetaTrader 4, which is accessible and user-friendly. Don’t let a lack of experience bar you from checking out this broker.
Top ZFX Features
- Secure Funds. When you deposit your funds, ZFX puts them into a special bank account that is untouchable by the company. Essentially, this is your account with your funds in it, separate from the company itself.
- Market-Neutral Prices. ZFX allows its traders to obtain market-neutral prices on their products. Though trading always has some volatility, and you are never guaranteed to make a profit, it is still helpful when brokers can at least keep it neutral.
- Regulation. ZFX is regulated by two main bodies: the FCA in the UK and the FSA in the Seychelles.
- IB Program. There is an IB partnership program with XFX that has all the necessary functionalities to grow your business, be it a startup or even a conglomerate. With the IB program, there are rebate options, commissions setups, and more.
- Type of Broker Market Maker
- Regulation & Licensing The Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom), Financial Services Authority (Seychelles)
- Clients Accepted from 75 Countries
- Assets Offered Available FX Pairs – 64, Available Commodities – 10, Available Stocks – 34, Available Indices – 15, Available Cryptocurrencies – 3
- Platforms Available Download, Mobile
- Mobile Compatibility iOS, Android
- Payment Types Accepted Credit/Debit Card, Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Local Bank Transfer, Perfect Money
ZFX Account Types
|Mini Trading Account||Standard STP Trading Account|
|Features||ZFX MT4 Platform, 20% Stop-Out Level, Lowest Initial Deposit Requirement||ZFX MT4 Platform, 30% Stop-Out Level, Full Trading Access to All Instruments|
|Starting Spreads||1.5 (FX)||1.3 (FX)|
|Commission Per Trade||None||None|
|Decimal Pricing||Up to 5||Up to 5|
|Trading Instruments||Available FX Pairs – 64, Available Commodities – 10, Available Stocks – 34, Available Indices – 15, Available Cryptocurrencies – 3||Available FX Pairs – 64, Available Commodities – 10, Available Stocks – 34, Available Indices – 15, Available Cryptocurrencies – 3|
|Min. Lot Size Per Trade||0.01||0.01|
|Max Lot Size Per Trade||100 (Single Order)||30 (Single Order)|
|Copy Trading Support||No||No|
|ECN Trading Account|
|Features||ZFX MT4 Platform, Low Spreads|
|Commission Per Trade||May Apply|
|Decimal Pricing||Up to 5|
|Trading Instruments||Available FX Pairs – 64, Available Commodities – 10, Available Stocks – 34, Available Indices – 15, Available Cryptocurrencies – 3|
|Min. Lot Size Per Trade||0.01|
|Max Lot Size Per Trade||50 (Single Order)|
|Copy Trading Support||No|
ZFX Compliance & Regulation
ZFX is regulated by two major operating bodies: the Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom) and the Financial Services Authority (Seychelles). Its FCA number is FRN: 768451. Its FSA number is SD027.
ZFX Reliability & Security
ZFX provides a reliable trading environment because it lets its clients use MetaTrader 4, a suite that has become an industry standard. ZFX MT4 works with iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac, and it is known for being user-friendly and intuitive. Here are some of the highlights of MetaTrader 4:
- One-Click Trading
- Chart Trading
- Analytics Tools and Indicators
- Live News Feed
- Easily Integrated
- API Protocols
- Hands-Off Trading Function
- Ability to Back-Test Strategies
ZFX User Experience
There are not many reviews of ZFX online, though, judging from the educational academy and MT4 platform offered, it seems that users will have a positive experience. More about this section will be known as time goes on and more ratings are posted online.
Final Thoughts on ZFX
Despite a somewhat limited range, as far as products and countries go, ZFX still has quite a few highlights. The broker offers an educational academy with resources directed at all levels of trader experience, and it also has MetaTrader 4 on-deck for its clients. Those two factors, combined with the low initial deposit and partnership program, make ZFX worth checking out.
Room B11, First Floor, Providence Complex, Providence Mahe, Seychelles